Sunday 23 November 2014

Get Handful of Memories with Incredible Beauty of Thailand

As per my dream and passion of travelling, last month I got a chance to visit one of my favorite locations “Thailand”. I am able to study the entire range of rural villages up to marvelous beach sites from north to south.


It is like a lucky thing to get Thai life experience from all the dimensions in the form of food, climate and chain of unique experiences related to natural beauty.


I spend my beautiful morning in North Thailand which is nested with mountains and offer wonderful experience when the fog sets down over them. This natural scenery really gives ‘a peace of mind’


Chiang Dao and its beach part is perfect spot for vacations in Northern parts. I never forget the beauty of Chiang Mai which offers me a special place in its heart along wide collection of trendy food corners, bars, shopping areas and the entire stuff to fully enjoy nightlife.


Bangkok and Krabi has their own specialties. I must say, “If you are in search of the top vacation destination here then Krabi offers striking ocean wonders”. The place is admirable for enjoying fun and adventure activities.


So, this superb place has lots of variety in a form of beach resort islands, misty mountains, vibrant cities, and fast flowing rivers from north to south. 



According to weather conditions, it is a year round place but the visit at Krabi and Khao Lak like beach locations is best during the sunny and bright days to get the sea calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment